Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do I find the setting to stay logged in on Garmin Connect web page?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I find the setting to stay logged in on Garmin Connect web page?

Couple of days ago, on the advice of tech support for an unrelated page (credit card account) I deleted all the "cookies and other site and plugin daga", along with history and cached data, from my browser (Google Chrome). I have Garmin Connect set as one of my home pages, and HAD it set to stay logged in - I clearly remember making that choice when I set it up months ago.
    After clearing my history, when I logged back on to Chrome, GC was logged out. No big deal, I plugged the user name and password back in, clicked "remember me", and logged in.
    The next time I opened up my browser, GC was logged out again, so apparently the setting for "stay logged in" needs to be turned back on. But for the life of me, I can't find it again - I've looked through every choice in the Settings menu, no joy. I clicked on "Help" and read through all the subject headings - no mention of it. I ran a keyword search here in the forums, and only found one post about it, but that post doesn't say how to access it.

So WHERE and HOW do I find it??

TIA for any help!

Have the same problem , its so annoying . Whats the point of the "remember me" button if it doesnt work

Comment

It was disabled by Garmin sometime back, there are several threads on the subject

Comment

Working...
      X