No announcement yet.

Connect Challenges does not work

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connect Challenges does not work

I have a Fenix I with last firmware. Currently I am part of a distance challenge started on Monday. Today I have synced activities of last 3 days. Only today activity has been added to challenge. Also, distance total remains 0 (sic). Why past days activities has not been added? Thank you. See screenshot.garmin_challenges.png

I am having the same problem with my EDGE 500. It will not add my ride from yesterday to my cycling challenge. It uploads fine, and adds it to my totals on the calendar but not on the challenge.

Comment

Same issue with my Forerunner 220

I don't think it's the device. As a matter of fact I have the same issue with workouts from 3rd party programs. They are also not registering in my challenges or in the Snapshot section of Garmin Connect mobile. It shows that I have

Comment

I have been syncing my activities with Garmin from Strava, and so far been able to participate in challenges. But yesterday's training did not add to the challenge. However it did add to the total of the week.

Comment

I'm seeing the same issues with runs for several people not uploading to the challenge since yesterday.

Comment

Same issue with me. Forerunner 225 and Manually added activity

Not getting added to Challenges...Getting added to weekly and monthly totals and Group leaderboards just fine...Only missing in Challenges.

Garmin Support, any advice here?

Comment

Forerunner 620 Activity not showing in challenges

About halfway through the week my activity still syncs to the Connect app, but it doesn't show up in the challenges any more! What do I do?
              I have a Forerunner 620 and iOS. I am thinking it is a Connect problem (not an iOS problem), since it uploaded just fine to the app.

Comment

Same issues

Hi there,
                I am facing the same annoying issue. Here is my post, where other fellows runner also are dealing with this. Any hints about what to do?

https://forums.garmin.com/showthread...orerrunner-220

Comment

I experienced the same problem and just solved it going out from the challenge and back in the challenge (a friend of mine invited me again)
                  I have not lost any km since if you get in the challenge in the middle of it even the km you've done before will count

Comment

Originally posted by MELLACE81 View Post
                    I experienced the same problem and just solved it going out from the challenge and back in the challenge (a friend of mine invited me again)
                    I have not lost any km since if you get in the challenge in the middle of it even the km you've done before will count
                    Hi!
                    Thanks for the hint! I am sure that it will work, the only problem is that I created the challenge. Thus, if I leave then the challenge is over. I don't think the other runners will be happy about it

I've been in contact with garmin support in twitter. Any updates I will post it here.

Comment

I have a similar issue, the 90k challenge that should have started last week has not and has incorrect steps recorded from that start

Comment

Yep thisweeks 90k challenge started last Sunday with my steps at 90k plus. It said that it ended on the 8th jan (days in the future) it’s not updated since then. Please sort this out Garmin.

Comment

The weekly challenges seem completely screwed. I have tried coming out and back in and still 0 steps. Hoping this will sort itself when weekly challenges refresh tomorrow.

Comment

Nope, still stuck on the last year's first week of the year challenge for me Anyone heard anything from Garmin regarding this?

Comment

They finally figured out how to fix the steps challenge. Took them over a week!

Comment

Working...
                              X