Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We’re excited to announce that the Garmin Forums will soon be moving to a new platform that should greatly improve our forum experience for everyone. We will update everyone as more information becomes available.
See more
See less

Merging info from various devices

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merging info from various devices

I currently have a fenix3 and plan to get an Edge explorer for cycling.

I plan to link my cadence and hr monitor to the Edge to see them on the handlebar while riding. However, the fenix3 has GPS, Glonass and barometric altitude which means positioning and altitude will be more accurate. Is there a way to record the activity with both devices and end up with a single activity with all the info?

Similar type of situation could happen if using the hr from a smartwatch, instead of the band.

RicardMolins - Unfortunately there is no way to combine data from two devices in a single activity file.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardMolins View Post
      Is there a way to record the activity with both devices and end up with a single activity with all the info?
      Yes, there is.

Connect all your sensors to both devices. Start the activity on both devices, but at the end save it on one of them (preferably the F3), and discard it on the other.
      Last edited by tmk2; 04-19-2019, 01:29 AM. Reason: Missing word.
      Current: nuvi 255, eTrex 30, Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 735XT, HRM-Tri, HRM-Swim, SDM4, Virb Elite, tempe
      Retired: eTrex Legend, Swim

Comment

Working...
      X