No announcement yet.

GC updated today, no more elevation charts in workouts

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC updated today, no more elevation charts in workouts

Is it just me, or have the elevation charts disappeared from all workouts in Garmin Connect as of the latest update? My activities on the Connect website still show the charts, but the iOS app is strangely barren as of this morning.

Nope. You're not alone.

Comment

haha same here. good work garmin. every update some thing breaks. update is for improve new feuters and improvments. but with garmin it other way around

Comment

Sigh, first world problems. it’s not as if the world will fall apart because a chart is missing. Has anyone who is really bothered about this contacted Garmin Support?

Comment

Are you paid by garmin to defend them in every thred??
          they make a lot of mistakes with updates. Everyone know that.i have not seen any software or hardware conpany that make so many mistakes. So just stop defending the all the time!

Comment

But have you directly contacted Garmin Support? No point moaning and groaning here if you’re not going to take positive steps to have the problem resolved. Is this problem stopping you from using your device to record any activities?

Yes they do have issues. Yes they do struggle sometimes to fix them. But generally they do. Although they are taking there time to fix the forums!

And if you “have not seen any software or hardware company that makes so many mistakes” then clearly you don’t use a WIndows computer or use Polar’s V800, to name just two.

Comment

it not just this problem. for example they never fixed EPO problem that everyone have on Fenix 3. you are right it dosent stop me from using the device. all i said was that almost every update fix one thing but breaks somtehing else.
              I am Little tired calling garmin support 3-4 times per month. yes i used polar a360 and had problems with it, never going back to polar after that. same with windows, only use windows at work becuse I have to.

Comment

To be fair, I haven't contacted Garmin Support because it could well have just been something I did, like somehow unintentionally hide the elevation graph. I'll get onto it right now.

On the other hand, you'd think they have a formal QA process they go through before releasing a new version of software, and that one of the steps on that QA process is to check for existing functionality outside of whatever features they added in the latest release. So much of Garmin's software feels like it's in beta, with customers who have paid upwards of £500 for a device being the unofficial beta testers.

Comment

Second question - anyone know where I can find the serial number for Garmin Connect App so that I can send my feedback via the correct support channel?

Comment

Use your device serial number. Just done the same with a GE issue.

Comment

Temp graphs is gone too

Comment

• philipshambrook
                        philipshambrook commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Have you contacted Garmin Support yet?
                    Working...
                    X