No announcement yet.

Activity goal bug

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activity goal bug

For the last 2 days I've been observing an issue with activity count type goals.
    Example:
    I create a goal for cycling, setting the goal at 3 activities for the current week. After 1 activity the goal shows that 2 activities remain, but stays at 0% (should be 33%). All past activities show the same issue, i.e. for example a past goal shows that 3 out of 3 activities have been completed, but shows 0% (should be 100%). This used to work properly until 2 days ago.
    This affects only activity count type goals. Distance type goals seem to be unaffected.
    Current: nuvi 255, eTrex 30, Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 735XT, HRM-Tri, HRM-Swim, SDM4, Virb Elite, tempe
    Retired: eTrex Legend, Swim

Hi I am getting the same behaviour for a frequency set goal such as yours. i.e 2 of 5 activities shown as done but the arc graph is set at 0%. This bug has only happend in the last two weeks.

Comment

+1
      It still worked for my October goal, but after switching the dashboard widget to the November goal it shows this problem. Screenshot is attached.

Comment

I'm seeing the same on my dashboard. I'm recording activities and the widget is properly reflecting the remaining activities, but the percentage complete is not moving beyond 0%.
        Ian
        USMC 3/2 - Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
        X