Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We’re excited to announce that the Garmin Forums will soon be moving to a new platform that should greatly improve our forum experience for everyone. We will update everyone as more information becomes available.
See more
See less

How to repair .fit file?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to repair .fit file?

Could someone please tell me how to repair this file? I have been having problem syncing my device for many days now. Please help. Thank you very much.
    Attached Files

hi BoonnooB,

Give this file a try.

cheers
    Mike
    All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
    For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
    Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwimtnbkr View Post
      hi BoonnooB,

Give this file a try.

cheers
      Mike
      It works. Thank you so much. You've made my day, Mike!!!!

Comment

Hi Mike,
        I just ran my first half marathon and the distance is 200 meters less than what I need to record half marathon on personal record. Is it possible to add 200 meters to my run? The run is 21.1 km for sure as you can see from the time check. Please help!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

hi BoonnooB,

Give this file a try.

cheers
          Mike

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
          For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
          Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

Hi Mike,

I've try to download and install the "repair tool" and follow the instruction, but always find error then suspend at begining..... T^T
            would you please help me to check the enclosed files can be fixed or not? Thanks a lot.
            Attached Files

Comment

4everCyndi-Ceci - give this file, this file and this file a try.

cheers
              Mike

Comment

I saw where you were able to help with repairing files. I ran this morning (my longest ever and I cannot get the file to upload. Could you help please.

Comment

My watch lost GPS signal for about 3 minutes and inexplicably added 168 hours of nothing in the middle of my activity.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ashwchism - get yourself a free Dropbox account, upload the file to there and then share the link in a reply to this post.

cheers
                    Mike

Comment

duelle - give this file a try.

cheers
                      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by kiwimtnbkr View Post
                        4everCyndi-Ceci - give this file, this file and this file a try.

cheers
                        Mike
                        Thanks for the great skill!
                        a liitle sad to the record on 2019-02-07 was lost after our lunch journey.... but it's fine as the record recovered successfully.

Thank you very much at all.

Comment

kiwimtnbkr is this the correct way to share it? https://www.dropbox.com/s/xy9dh9uede...50340.FIT?dl=0 92950340.FIT

Comment

Ashwchism - give this file a try.

cheers
                            Mike

Comment

kiwimtnbkr Thank you!!! So do I download to garmin connect?

Comment

Working...
                              X