Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring back reporting for individual activities like road biking, mountain biking etc.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back reporting for individual activities like road biking, mountain biking etc.

Bring back reports for sub activities like road biking, mountain biking etc. Why allow us to pick these activities if we can't report them.

I absolutely agree. This is the third string requesting this functionality be returned

GARMIN - TAKE NOTE - YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE ASKING YOU TO REVERT BACK TO THE FUNCTIONALITY THAT WAS THERE A FEW WEEKS AGO

Comment

Thursday, June 14, 2018, 10:11 AM

Yes, Yes, fix the reporting functionality. Where are the former reporting capabilities gone, Garmin? I've invested heavily in Garmin products and you keep decreasing former user capabilities, what's up?

Comment

mtsarpilot, writing in ALL CAPS does not make your message more valid, righteous or powerful. If you lack leverage or influence to get Garmin to take notice and do something on your say-so, then SHOUTING will only highlight your meaningless gesture that isn't backed by power or authority (which you don't have in the commercial relationship with the company).

Comment

Folks, there are 3 strings in this forum complaining about this change. Lots of people unhappy about it. I logged a support call on it to raise their attention. It sounds like they look at the Feature Request forum but not necessarily all the other forums such as this so they don't see their customers voicing opinion here. Voice your opinion in the Feature Request string to help Garmin reps see that people are unhappy about the change. You can find that string at the link below.
          Hi, Apologies if I am missing something but on the Help menu the below text has been uploaded with regards to Reports: I unfortunately then do not understand why

Comment

Working...
          X