No announcement yet.

Triathlon: modifying beginnings of T1 and T2

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triathlon: modifying beginnings of T1 and T2

This was my first triathlon and I was so consumed with exhaustion that I didn't start my transitions at the correct time. I've tried to use fitfiletools to do this (as I have for many other files I've edited), but it shows that the activities spanned from the US to, like, Malaysia. I mean, the swim felt terrible, but I didn't know it was that far :-) Any suggestions? Much appreciated!

hi domingjm,

Attach the .fit file in a reply to this post and I will see if there is anything I can do.

cheers
    Mike
    All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
    For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
    Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

Hi Mike, thanks for the offer! The official times were:
      Swim 26:50
      T1 4:14
      Bike 1:10
      T2 1:27
      Run 44:14
      Anything remotely close to those times would be awesome! Thanks again!
      Attached Files

Comment

hi domingjm,

Give this file a try.

cheers
        Mike
        Last edited by kiwimtnbkr; 05-16-2018, 12:36 AM. Reason: Altitude corrected

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
        For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
        Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

How did you do that!?! Did you use fitfiletools? Did it show the activity spanning the entire globe?

Comment

All repairs are done using the power of the Fit File Repair Tool.

cheers
            Mike

Comment

Working...
            X