Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any update from Garmin Connect Team?

Originally posted by GFM1011 View Post
    @Alpente,

I apologize that we do not have any new information to provide at this time. The Garmin Connect team is aware that this issue is occurring for some users and are continuing to investigate to try determine why the error is occurring. I do apologize for not having more information at this time, and for any inconvenience.

Comment

You have failed to support your customers

Its been 6 month since I have raised the problem and no answer no solution

GARMIN SUPPORT is extremely poor

Comment

Strangely, my problem was corrected recently. Maybe about a month ago. Since then I've been able to update my HR zones on all devices. So they must be up to something behind the scenes.

Originally posted by Alpente View Post
        Its been 6 month since I have raised the problem and no answer no solution

GARMIN SUPPORT is extremely poor

Comment

Same error with new Fenix5

Any workaround???

Comment

Works fine now

SOLVED!

Believe it or not, but since a while it works. I kept trying every now and then, and suddenly I was able to save the settings, and was delighted that I never set up a new account and imported years of data again.

I assume that everybody on Garmin Connect is on the same version of their software, but there might be a difference per area or country, region or whatever. The current version (bottom of the screen of Garmin Connect) shows: "Connect is powered by Garmin • Copyright © 1996-2017 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries • Version: 3.16.1.0".

Hope this helps!

Jan

Comment

Just got a Fenix 5 and when I try to save G.C. settings on the web I always get: "We're sorry. We had a technical problem, and your changes did not save. Please try again.". Can't save any settings from web app.

Comment

Originally posted by EdF. View Post
                Can't save any settings from web app.
                Which particular settings? Just now, as an experiment, I went and changed the Move Alert setting for my FR630 in Garmin Connect online, then synced (wirelessly using the Garmin Connect Mobile app for Android), and can see the expected result on the watch.

Comment

Any/all settings. Always get "We're sorry. We had a technical problem, and your changes did not save. Please try again. " Fenix 5 has no wi-fi only BT for phone or direct connect to computer via usb. As for BT, the range is horrendous. Loses connection after about 10-15 feet line of site.

Comment

I am having the same problem with my Fenix 5, although the problem seems to be in Garmin Connect not n the wrist unit. However I am surprised to see this thread is two years old and there is still no solution. What is more surprising is that Garmin Support initially replied to this thread but then just gave up and never answered anymore of the questions or addressed the issue anymore. That is very very disappointing! So what do I do now?

Comment

Good day

I have a problem my garmin connect app changes my kilometers to miles and its wont allow me to change on settings from miles to kilometers

How do i save changes. Im using forerunner 30

Comment

Working...
                      X