Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Riser Badge

I recorded an activity around 7:30 am CST. I expected to earn both the Early Riser & Frosty, but only earned the Frosty Badge.
    Distance 1.22 mi | Time 21:37 | Pace 17:41 min/mi | Elevation 13 ft
    Last edited by lakaw; 04-15-2018, 09:08 AM.

I have the same issue but did it with strength training. Perhaps it needs to be a core activity like running or cycling. Will try that next weekend.

Comment

It appears I got this for a run the other week starting at 05:55. Didn't even know it existed LOL!

Comment

lakaw can you post a link to the activity? The link you provided only takes us to the Garmin Connect dashboard.
        Garmin Product Support

Visit the Support Center
        www.garmin.com/support

Comment

It is there. Click on Garmin Connect above the link. That is how this website posted the direct activity link. Maybe I did it wrong...

Comment

hey, having the same problem here. I cycle every day between 07:00 and 07:45 GMT and the badge wont unlock.

Comment

Garmin-Joey try this :
              Last edited by lakaw; 04-18-2018, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Thank you. We are taking a look into all reports of badges not being awarded as expected. Having the activity link helps with this.
                Garmin Product Support

Visit the Support Center
                www.garmin.com/support

Comment

Thank you for posting about your experience regarding the new badges. We have created a central thread discussing badges that were not awarded as expected. Please post in that thread if you have not been awarded a badge for an activity.

We are investigating all of the reports in this thread, so no need to post again. Please only post new reports in that thread.

Closing this thread to keep the discussion in one location.
                  Garmin Product Support

Visit the Support Center
                  www.garmin.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X