No announcement yet.

Data mistake between Garmin Fenix 5X and Garmin Connect about Resting HR

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data mistake between Garmin Fenix 5X and Garmin Connect about Resting HR

There are some data mistake between Garmin Fenix 5X and Garmin Connect about Resting HR

For Resting HR or Heart Rate for Today in Garmin Connect (in website and iOS App) I see 63 bpm (min) but in Garmin Fenix 5X in the Widget Screen for the last 4 hours the min value is 60 bpm.
    The same for max, in Fenix this value is 115 and in Garmin Connect is 117

More diferences about the same data:

- in Fenix 5X, min value 49, max value 102
    - in the Main Screen in Garmin Connect App for iOS, min value 56, max value 103
    - in the Detail Screen in Garmin Connect App for iOS, min value56, max value 100
    - in the Main Screen for Resting Heart Rate in Web Garmin Connect, min value 56
    - in the Main Screen for Heart Rate for Toay in Web Garmin Connect, min value 56. max value 100

I think that the true values are in Garmin Fenix 5x but I don't understand why in Garmin Connect are diferent values, even between diferents screens/reports

Attached Files

Comment

Press "Start/stop" while at the heart rate widget on the watch. You will find the data you see then corresponds with what you're seeing in GC. Rigth now you're only seeing data for the last four hours. Not the calculated resting heart rate.

Comment

The issue with HR is general, if in Fenix 5x I see 49 as minimum value for the last 4 hours, in GC we should be as minimum value 49 or lower (if in the other 20 hours of day are a low value that 49)

In this example in GC the minimum value is 56 and is incorrect

Why GC dont have 49 as Fenix 5x ?

H.-

Comment

Working...
        X