Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inconsistent Weight Tracking (fake measures generated by Garmin Connect APP)

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inconsistent Weight Tracking (fake measures generated by Garmin Connect APP)

Hello, I have a Garmin Index Smart Scale and a Forerunner 935 and I use Garmin connect mobile app and web portal.

I also have a connection with MyFitnessPall app, that I use to record food and calories, and a connection to apple health app.

My problem is that I measure my weight every morning with the Index Smart Scale, but then during the morning a new fake measure appears and it overwrites the good one.

Looking in Apple Health it seems that the fake measure is generated by the garmin connect app, but I can't understand if it is a problem of configuration or a bug.

Anyone with the same problem or any idea what I should do in order to fix it?

I had the same issue - tech support asked/suggested if I had MyFitnessPal.... to disconnect it for a few days and see if that fixed it. Seems like it was a common issue of late

IT DID.... I have not used MFP in a while so I just left it disconnected.

Comment

This thread also indicates that - https://forums.garmin.com/forum/into...ight-every-day

Comment

Working...
      X