No announcement yet.

Seated power?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seated power?

I noticed on one of my riding partners garmin data on connect shows his time seated and time standing? He has an 820 I'm using an 810. We are using the same power meter S-Works Quarq. Where/how is he capturing that data? I have a 520 also and can't see how to activate these additional cycling dynamic data sets. Thanks.

I would have thought yes. Have you updated to the latest firmware 12.30? If you haven't and you intend to update then make sure you google how to backup your settings i.e. the layouts on your screens and also any bike profiles you have.

cheers
    Mike
    All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
    For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
    Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwimtnbkr View Post
      I would have thought yes. Have you updated to the latest firmware 12.30? If you haven't and you intend to update then make sure you google how to backup your settings i.e. the layouts on your screens and also any bike profiles you have.

cheers
      Mike
      Confirm this feature is available for an 810 ?

Comment

I don't know enough about the 810 to confirm if it is. You could do a feature comparison using the DCRainmaker website?
        All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
        For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
        Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

Working...
        X