Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can repeats in workouts be set to run until a certain distance is achieved?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can repeats in workouts be set to run until a certain distance is achieved?

Hi-

I've been given a workout by my running coach to do some speed work for a few miles in the middle of a running workout. I can set it up ok, but I'm supposed to finish these speed repeats after three miles (not after a certain number of repeats). I have it set up in the workout to do 19 repeats (the distance I'm supposed to run divided by one repeat's rough distance using the average prescribed paces of each segment of the repeat), but I'd much rather have it set up to say "Run this repeat until a 3 mile distance is achieved". Is this possible? I couldn't see anywhere to set it up, but was hoping that I was just missing something.

Thanks!

-Andrew

No.
    The issue with having to repeatedly log in to vBulletin from one forum action to the next seems to have been partially remedied, but problems persist with changes to User Settings not being properly committed upon saving, and with page encoding such that em dashes, en dashes, left and right quotation marks, accented vowels, etc. are not rendered correctly in the browser.

Comment

This sounds to me like some sort of interval training and should be possible to set up? Each session of speed work interval can be limited by the distance you run. Or perhaps I didn't understand your requirements.

Comment

Working...
      X