Connect and Connect Mobile Correlation in Bike Courses

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connect and Connect Mobile Correlation in Bike Courses

Hi
    There seems to be a correlation error between Connect and Connect Mobile in Bike Courses.
    GCM has activity type Paved Cycle, GC has one called Road Cycle.
    I have just spent ages updating the course types on my mobile only for them not to be visible on the desk top (and vica versa)

Is there any way to change GC to Road cycle to match GCM

Cheers
    Mark

Which Garmin Connect Mobile version and language are you using? I don't see either Paved Cycle or Road Cycle in Garmin Connect Mobile app v3.22.0.17 for iOS, only Road Cycling. Same with Garmin Connect Mobile app for Android on my phone, except I'm using an earlier version of the app.

The language setting I'm using is English.
    The issue with having to repeatedly log in to vBulletin from one forum action to the next seems to have been partially remedied, but problems persist with changes to User Settings not being properly committed upon saving, and with page encoding such that em dashes, en dashes, left and right quotation marks, accented vowels, etc. are not rendered correctly in the browser.

Comment

Hi
      I am using GCM 3.22.0.3 and language is English and it's on an android.
      When I have completed an activity it saves as cycling or there is a road cycling option.

The issue I have when saving a course, or actually, it's when I edit an existing course (new GC changed them all to run some how...)

Comment

My mistake. For bike courses, the option is Paved Cycling, along with Mountain Biking and Gravel Cycling.
        The issue with having to repeatedly log in to vBulletin from one forum action to the next seems to have been partially remedied, but problems persist with changes to User Settings not being properly committed upon saving, and with page encoding such that em dashes, en dashes, left and right quotation marks, accented vowels, etc. are not rendered correctly in the browser.

Comment

Working...
        X