No announcement yet.

Problem with Editting

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Editting

The last days ,I cant edit activity (distance) .Every time i save, i get the message "Error! An error occurred saving the activity." Please note that the activity i am trying to edit is "Multisport" activity and trying to edit the distance of Indoor Biking. The same in IE11 & Chrome.
    Also cant edit activities from the android mobile application. There is no error message but it is not save.
    Last edited by fotiskok; 09-12-2017, 01:27 AM.

Exact problem also for me: i have a Fenix 5 and the problem started a couple of weeks ago. The curious thing is that if I try to change also multisport activities already modified in the past, I get the same error. I think it is a bug in garmin connect. Already reported to Garmin: they said they are working on it. Hopefully get a solution soon.

Comment

Also same problem for me. Did a multi-sport, hit the button at the wrong time for moving to the next sport so I want to edit the times and distances on Garmin Connect...error every time. I hope they fix it soon!

Comment

The problem persists since beginning of september. What devices do you have? I have a Fenix 5 and a Garmin index....

Comment

Working...
        X