Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems with Calendar

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garmin this is a very poor after service instead of upgrading new units surely you have to ensure the programs associated with it function correctly. Don't experience these issues with other more reliable competitors something which should make you situp up and take note and take action immediately.

Comment

I called Support yesterday and they told me there was an open case for this issue. He was able to duplicate the issue while we were on the phone. He "added" me (by my email) to the case, whatever that means - I didn't get a confirmation, or a status update, or anything else. I would encourage people to call Support so Garmin at least realizes that this is an issue that is important to a lot of people.

Comment

Hey, it seems to be fixed! Thanks to whoever got in there and fixed that bug!
        Last edited by philschaefer; 09-14-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GFM1011 View Post
          Thank you for the discussion. This is an issue that has been reported and we are working with the Garmin Connect team to resolve.
          Bug fixed. Well done, Garmin

Comment

Originally posted by GFM1011 View Post
            Thank you for the discussion. This is an issue that has been reported and we are working with the Garmin Connect team to resolve.
            Thank you for getting this fixed! Now, can we please have Yoga activities actually show up on the calendar??

Comment

Working...
            X