No announcement yet.

Problems with Calendar

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Calendar

I can no longer open activities through the calendar view. In addition, when I add a new activity that is not one that is already shown in the activities list, it doesn't show in the calendar at all, and it doesn't show in the types of activities to toggle on for visibility, either. What is going on with Calendar???

I am having a similar issue with the calendar. I click on an activity and all the pops up is a little window/tab at the top. In order for me to make any edits such as whether I was in a 6 man outrigger or a 1 man outrigger for practice I have to go into "reports". Would love to hear if anyone else is experiencing this issue and what the fix might be?

Comment

I'm having the same problem. Anybody got a solution yet? I've tried various computers with no luck. Strange how the pop-up window DOES open for workouts in my triathlon training plan but not any activity that I've actually done.

Comment

Same problem here; using Windows 10 and Edge as my browser. Haven't tried others.
        Keep moving!!

- John

Comment

Yeah, i have the same problem besides, I can not post calendar workouts to my Garmin devices.
          Any solution?
          The costumer cares tell me to try from another PC, but i try from my Mac and my Windows...

Comment

Same here. BTW, how are you uploading your activities. Mine started happening today when using Garmin Express for the first time in a long time.

Comment

Same issue for me. When I click on an activity in Calendar, all I get is a blue banner with the name of the activity. No quick view or ability to Quick Edit like I used to get.

Garmin, please fix this.

Comment

Same problems for already 3 weeks. Called with technical support two times. Still no solution.
                On the other hand; happy it's not only with my accound, so hopefully they are already working on solution!

Comment

UPDATE: Same problem on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Tried Firefox, Explorer and Edge. All the same.

Comment

I continue to have the same issue with the calendar. Click on any activity on the calendar, and all you get is a blue banner. No other information. This is has been posted in multiple threads for the last 2 or 3 weeks. Hopefully Garmin will read this and resolve. I am using Mac/Safari, but it appears to be Windows, and other operating systems as well.

Comment

Same issue for me too, Windows and Mac. Seems to correlate with the release of Garmin Connect 3.22.1.0.

Comment

TICK - same for me. Activities not opening from calender in any browser type.. I've changed nothing in recent weeks.

Comment

Same problem here; using Windows 10 and Edge as my browser

Comment

Same issue with Mac using safari and chrome.

Comment

Same issue here - weight isn't showing up either. I'm new to this forum, do representatives from Garmin comment on this stuff? It doesn't seem to be an isolated incident and it would be nice to get some sort of response.

W

Comment

Working...
                              X