Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting weight measurements INTO Garmin Connect - 3 ways only?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baralien View Post

I'd definitely be interested!
    My app checks for new measurements throughout the day and syncs all the fancy weight metrics (weight, body fat %, body water %, skeletal muscle mass, and bone mass) from withings to garmin connect.
    Last edited by seilogramp; 12-16-2018, 08:23 AM.

Comment

When, where and how can I get it?! ????
      Last edited by SUSSAMB; 12-25-2018, 03:47 PM. Reason: Please don't quote the post directly above yours as it's unnecessary and just clutters up the thread

Comment

I have it hosted here: https://smartscalesync.com/?utm_source=garmin if you try it I would love to hear your feedback.
        Last edited by SUSSAMB; 12-25-2018, 03:47 PM. Reason: Please don't quote the post directly above yours as it's unnecessary and just clutters up the thread

Comment

renschler I subscribed and completed my first weigh in today, all worked seamlessly. Very easy to set up and synced all metrics to Garmin connect very quickly. Thanks!

I highly recommend this to anyone looking for automatic weight and body composition syncing from a withings scale to Garmin connect.

Thanks again, appreciate your work!

Comment

Originally posted by renschler View Post

My app checks for new measurements throughout the day and syncs all the fancy weight metrics (weight, body fat %, body water %, skeletal muscle mass, and bone mass) from withings to garmin connect.
            renschler This app is really cool and it's working perfectly for me to sync weight and BMI from Withings to Garmin. I don't see any of these other metrics in Garmin though. Where should I be looking to find them?

Comment

Sean_Phillips nice! Are you looking in the web app? I am going to file a bug report with garmin because for some reason I am not able to see the advanced metrics in the webapp. But if you look in the mobile Garmin Connect app the data is there. If not let me know.

*Update*
              Here's what things look like on my phone vs the web app. https://imgur.com/a/WGI944s
              So I think there's a bug with the Garmin Connect web app but I will see what the Garmin support team says.
              Last edited by renschler; 12-29-2018, 02:54 PM. Reason: added link to screenshots

Comment

Interesting. When I posted this before both the web and Android app were showing me only weight and BMI. Android has since updated to show me everything else. Still only seeing weight and BMI on the web though. So my screens now look identical to yours.

Comment

Interesting yeah it should be visible on both platforms as soon as the upload is processed (typically within 5 min of the weighing). I filed a support request over email with Garmin, will see what they get back to me with.

Comment

Support never responded to my email, but I got in touch with them via chat today.

They told me that they've been having a number of issues with the Garmin Index Scales.. So maybe this is related.

I provided a test .fit file, and the support rep said he would open a ticket for me. Will leave updates here when I get them.

Comment

Working...
                    X