No announcement yet.

Weight Every Day

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight Every Day

For about the last week now, every time I sync my F3HR Garmin Connect records a weight measurement, although none was made and my profile on GC and the watch match each other. I only tend to do a weight measurement once a month.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

I don't know why it's happening but it's happening to me also. Tried deleting the weight record through the mobile app and the web interface (followed by a USB sync with Vivoactive) but the next time mobile app syncs with my watch the weight record reappears (which is always the same weight as the last one manually entered).

The only way I can delete it is the following day (when it is a "historical" record) but of course a newrecord starts appearing for that day!

Comment

Originally posted by eSparkie View Post
      The only way I can delete it is the following day (when it is a "historical" record) but of course a new record starts appearing for that day!
      That is what I'm doing as well. Bit of a pain but not the end of the world. I only weigh myself every 2-3 weeks to monitor a wider trend of my weight, every day records skew that trend.

Comment

this has been happening to me for the last 2 weeks. its getting annoying.
        please fix it.

Comment

This has also been happening to me. It's really frustrating. I usually enter my weight every Sunday. However, since August 9, the last weight I entered is being automatically entered for that day. When I enter a new weight, that new weight is entered is entered every day I don't manually enter it. I am using the Beta app. I'm not sure if that matters or not.

I'm including a screenshot to show what my last four weeks of entries look like. Since August 9, I have only made 3 manual entries. However, all of the days in between have been filled in automatically.
          Last edited by jtimsco; 08-20-2017, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Comment

this is still happening to me. does anyone know how to make it stop?

everyday it enters a weight without me asking it to and every day i have to manually delete it.

did i accidently click a button to make it do this or is it just another Garmin screw up?

Comment

Happening here too, definitely not a setting I've changed. Looks like as of August 10th

Comment

Same issue with me here. Can someone from Garmin please comment on what's going on and whether or not there will be a fix?

Thanks.

Comment

Same here.

Comment

This is happening to me as well. Started on 9th August for me. I also now have a garmin index scale which is useless, as the reading from the scale gets overwritten by the duplicated last weigh in from July

Comment

Originally posted by OmarTheHippo View Post
                        Looks like as of August 10th
                        Exactly the same for me too. It's been easy for me to work out when it started as I have a Smart Scale, so any entry without all the extra data is fake.

I believe it's not related to the device you're using, as it started on the 10th August and I was using a Vivosmart HR. A week later I upgraded to a Fenix 5 and the false entries continue.

Comment

I've emailed Garmin support outlining the problem and pointing them to this thread for more information.

Comment

Disconnecting MFP has stopped the false daily entries for me. Reconnected is today, BANG! False entry immediately.

Comment

i have never used MFP (or anything else for that matter).
                              still getting false entries every time i upload a run

Comment

Working...
                              X