No announcement yet.

Creating 'Run' Workouts not working

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating 'Run' Workouts not working

Currently, I can create Bike and Swim Workouts with no problem at all. However, I can't create a Running or Custom Workout. Previous workouts I can load, but can't edit? I've tried multiple browsers and multiple computers. Here's a screen recording showing what happens *=(914k).

http://tommy2.net/nike/GarminConnextRunWO.mp4
    Click on the first link listed, this link feature does not work.
    Last edited by Tommy_2; 08-12-2017, 11:45 AM.

Anybody else able to replicate this error that I'm having?

Comment

A word of advice: Next time, if you want others to do you a favour and try something out, try phrasing it as a polite request and say "please", instead of expecting them to leap to it or even take notice.

For the record, I can edit previously created Run workouts as well as create new Run workouts; I did both those things successfully just now, in the browser on my Mac, to satisfy my curiosity (and, yes, hoping to prove it isn't something that is impacting everyone).

Comment

Wanted to follow up on this. The error with workouts was confirmed by Garmin and eventually was fixed on September 15th. Yes, it took a full-month to fix one of the 'selling points'. Most likely it was occurring for people that regularly used the workout feature.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X