Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connect dashboard is out!!

I have tweeted Garmin, send support an email etc.

But when I go to connect.garmin.com to put in my training data it does not work.

I tried it in 4 different browsers on 3 different computers now and the only thing I see is (see screenshot) Schermafbeelding 2016-02-13 om 19.52.14.pngSchermafbeelding 2016-02-13 om 19.52.14.png

Is anybody experiencing this, I know of one other dutch user that has the same problem. I got a training run tomorrow and hope to put in the data but now it is not possible.

And why is it not possible to put in a workout through the iPhone app?!?! Should not be to hard to build?

Anyone else experiencing this?????

Check topic:
    https://forums.garmin.com/showthread.php?343447-Windows
    Current devices: FR735XT, Index Smart Scale
    Retired devices: Edge 520, Fenix 3, Vector 2S, FR920XT, Fenix 2, Vivofit, FR620, FR310XT

Comment

I get that sometimes when I first log in. A refresh fixes it right away.

Comment

I am!

Comment

I get exact the same experience. It started yesterday and now it's still this way. Also from the Netherlands....
          Refresh does not help!

Comment

Originally posted by Roelofk View Post
            I have tweeted Garmin, send support an email etc.

But when I go to connect.garmin.com to put in my training data it does not work.

I tried it in 4 different browsers on 3 different computers now and the only thing I see is (see screenshot) [ATTACH]32310[/ATTACH][ATTACH]32310[/ATTACH]

Is anybody experiencing this, I know of one other dutch user that has the same problem. I got a training run tomorrow and hope to put in the data but now it is not possible.

And why is it not possible to put in a workout through the iPhone app?!?! Should not be to hard to build?

yes, same problem here (also Dutch )!

Comment

Wake up garmin!!!!!

Comment

Closing this topic in favour of https://forums.garmin.com/showthread.php?343447-Windows

For the few of you experiencing issues please contact Product Support. Simply stating 'Wake up Garmin' achieves nothing.

Connect is working perfectly well for the vast majority so if there are issues they are likely with your setup which is impossible to diagnose over a forum, Product Support can look into individual issues.
                Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
                Previously owned Etrex Legend H, Mio Navman and used Mapsource
                (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

Working...
                X