X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1
    Golf needs to go ...

Comment

+1

I also detest that golf gets such a prominent position when I have zero interest in it. ????

I wish I could replace it with Archery (Target Recurve)!

||| eTrex ||| foretrex 101 ||| Edge 705 ||| VĂ­voactive 3 |||
      ||
      | VIRB |||

Comment

I did'n see any golf in GC, until I once installed Garmin golf app on my phone (even though non of my garmin devices support Golf, was just curious). Golf than appeared in GC, I thought it would again disappear when I uninstall Garmin Golf app, but I never did.

And yes, that should be configurable... (+1)

Comment

I suspect that the app is subsidized by the golf industry.

..or maybe the lead developer/architect is a golf-nut and runs his dev. team with an iron fist.

Either way, the lack of any response from Garmin shows how much they care about what their customers think.

EDIT:

I had a chat with someone at Garmin, the response was "A lot of users requested the Golf option". He provided a link to request new features. I suggest everyone here submit a request asking that the list of activities featured on the main menu be customizable by the user.

Here's the URL:
          https://www.garmin.com/en-US/forms/ideas/
          Last edited by AEBenson; 01-28-2019, 05:01 PM.

Comment

AEBenson done!

Comment

I hate golf but yoga too. Can they both be removed? To confirm, I want both of them gone. This is really troubling me! Especially since they're prominently there in the activities tab. Damn!
              Fenix 5 Plus Sapphire Titanium

Comment

double post

Comment

Working...
                X