No announcement yet.

How to transfer a created workout to the 935

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to transfer a created workout to the 935

Just got my 935 for Christmas playing around with workouts etc. and I’ve created a workout on the Garmin connect app (squats, planks etc.) and sent it to my 935, but can’t for the life of me find it on my watch to start it??
    i downloaded the owner manual and followed these steps

Starting a Workout
    Before you can start a workout, you must download a workout from your Garmin Connect account.
    1 From the watch face, select START. 2 Select an activity.
    3Hold =
    4 Select Training > My Workouts.
    5 Select a workout.
    NOTE: Only workouts that are compatible with the selected
    activity appear in the list.
    6 Select Do Workout.
    7 Select START to start the timer.
    After you begin a workout, the device displays each step of the workout, step notes (optional), the target (optional), and the current workout data.

but it just keeps coming back saying to download workouts from Garmin connect..

help please
    Last edited by Sammi1986; 01-11-2019, 03:19 AM.

After sending to your device, you have to sync with Garmin Connect mobile. After that you should be able to go to your strength app and your squat workout should be there. That is if you created your squat workout using "Strength" as the type of workout you created.

Comment

Yeah I’ve done that but still nothing I’ve even put the workout into the calendar and synced that but still doesn’t come up on my watch..
      i must be missing something???

Comment

Are you positive you created it as a "Strength" workout?

Comment

Hello,

I have the same situation and it is the second time that it happens. The first time was solved by doing a hard reset, but is not a solution due to the fact that it was a couple of weeks ago. This starts to happen after 12.0 update to 935. At the moment I am not able to send workouts created in Garmin connect, added to the calendar or from training peaks, basically I can't do any guided workout, very frustrating. Hard reset is a major trouble and to much time consuming to be performed twice a month. NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Best regards,

A. Duarte
          Current: Forerunner 935 | Edge 1030 | TACX NEO | Speed and Cadence sensor | Favero Assioma Uno | HRM - Tri and swim | Stryd Running Power | Rotor Inpower
          Retired:Vector 3S | Fenix 5 Sapphire | Edge 1000 I Fenix 3 sapphire | Fenix 3 | Stages 2 I vivosmart | hr run | 920XT l Polar V800 l Polar Loop | Polar RS800CX l Polar S810i

Comment

Working...
          X