No announcement yet.

Steps not syncing properly to Connect app

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steps not syncing properly to Connect app

Pretty much as the title says, my watch is showing total steps for the day and the app is showing a few thousand less when I sync. It’s been happening last few days, and unless I can complete a 5k in less than 2000 steps im pretty sure its not right?

I have tried reinstalling the app on my phone but to no avail, anyone any ideas?

What model watch do you own?
    myConnect | StravaHeatmap
    F201 | F205 | F305 | 310XT | 920XT | HRM4-Run
    nüvi 1300 | nüvi 52 | nüvi 67 | Drive 61 | Dash Cam 45

Comment

Forerunner 920xt

Comment

I'm having the same issue, also on a 920XT with the latest version of GC on an android phone.

Comment

I have a 920XT with GC for Android v4.13.5 on an android 8.0 phone. Not having any issues with steps. So not sure what the commonality is.

Edit: GC for android v4.13.7. Just got updated yesterday.
          Last edited by seilogramp; 01-10-2019, 11:30 AM.
          myConnect | StravaHeatmap
          F201 | F205 | F305 | 310XT | 920XT | HRM4-Run
          nüvi 1300 | nüvi 52 | nüvi 67 | Drive 61 | Dash Cam 45

Comment

Its odd, today and yesterday it was only a few hundred steps different but if i run a 10k or so its thousands out

Comment

I updated to 4.13.3.3 few days ago and for me it;s the Floors that is missing on the "My Day" screen. I've removed Floors from the My day screen, added it back, removed everything etc etc. Oh, and it is back to showing multiple copies of the same field available or included. The Floor count does show up correctly on the "Yesterday" and "last Week" page as well as on the watch. Using 5X with latest software. Just irritating (not the end of the world).
              * Naturally after I post this Floors come back on GCM for me.
              Last edited by razmichael; 01-11-2019, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X