Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instinct Watch "Device Menu" is crashing even after App Reinstall and new Pairing

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instinct Watch "Device Menu" is crashing even after App Reinstall and new Pairing

I can pair and see all stats from the Instinct watch. The watch connects and updates syncs without issues.

But if I try to access the Device Menu it crashes on all options: eg. Sounds & Alerts, Activity Options, Activity tracking and User Settings. Each one of the options crashes the app.

I updated the Instinct Watch to version 2.6 unpaired and paired the watch without success.
    App is updated to version 4.13.2.1 and i deleted and reinstalled the app paired the watch and no changes.
    I guess its a glitch since the Instinct just came out.

Everything else in the app and watch is working. Any ideas?

I have the same problem. I saw old posts that recommend blocking access to Garmin Connect from Apple health, but this doesn’t work either. Would love to know what the true fix is.

Comment

Subscribed, I'm also experiencing this issue.

Comment

I am also having this issue, tried everything on other forums but no resolution yet. Hopefully garmin will patch it in an update soon!

Comment

Have the same issue - waiting for Garmin update

Comment

This is an issue that has been around for a year or more. Previous "fixes" of changing my phone timezone to Iceland (no thanks..) or turning off Connect allowances in Apple Health do not work.

Garmin you really need to fix this ASAP!! I got a new Garmin Instinct for Xmas. At this stage I cannot even customise what notifications are sent to my device so I have to turn off all notifications all together.. Feature simply doesn't work.

I'm on version 4.13.2.1 and nothing works..

Please fix and or respond ASAP.

Comment

I also have this issue.

Comment

It‘s not a feature, it‘s a bug! The Instinct is a cool piece of outdoor gadget, but this software bug is annoying. GARMIN, please correct that flaw immediately.

Comment

I have the same problem. Just got my Instinct a few days ago. Tried reinstalling the app, removed the device and added it again, but nothing seems to fix it.

Comment

I have the same problem too. I sent a message to Garmin Support. I got an email back from Anthony with Product Support who said they are working to resolve the issue. Hopefully it's taken care of soon.

Comment

I also have this same issue

Comment

The same. Only on instinct. Fenix 5x plus works properly. Support does not understand my problem.
                        Last edited by seilogramp; 01-01-2019, 05:26 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Got same issue on brand new instinct, from Denmark

subbed

Comment

Is logged on the support centre here but with no timeline to fix.

https://support.garmin.com/en-GB/?fa..._garminconnect

Come on Garmin - sort this out.

Comment

Dame problem here grrr

Comment

Working...
                              X