No announcement yet.

Connect 4.4.0 no option to disable smart notifications

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connect 4.4.0 no option to disable smart notifications

Since version 4.4.0.xx of the Connect mobile app all so called "smart notifications" are enabled and there is no smart notifications item in the settings menu anymore to disable them. I DON'T want my Forerunner 630 buzzing on my wrist every time I receive a whatsapp, text message, phone call or email. It's extremely annoying and I want to switch it off.
    I even went as far as uninstalling the notifications app via the garmin express windows app but am still getting notifications for everything.

How can I fix this?

Were there ever settings in the Garmin Connect Mobile app for iOS that allowed the user to selectively enable or disable smart notifications generated by individual apps?

Anyway, why don't you just disable smart notifications on the FR630 itself, if you don't want to receive any of them on your watch?

Comment

Originally posted by ASmugDill View Post
      Were there ever settings in the Garmin Connect Mobile app for iOS that allowed the user to selectively enable or disable smart notifications generated by individual apps?

Anyway, why don't you just disable smart notifications on the FR630 itself, if you don't want to receive any of them on your watch?
      Thanks. I forgot you could do that. Pretty well buried in the settings menu under bluetooth but found it eventually.

Comment

Working...
      X