No announcement yet.

Just happy to make it work on my iPhone 5S

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just happy to make it work on my iPhone 5S

I have a vivofit 3 and it works with my iPhone 5S seamlessly. I have known a friend who needs troubleshooting with his Huawei Phone to make it work.

Golden Globe Awards 2019 Live Stream

Albeit effective at grants appears when all is said in done, Game of Thrones has dependably attempted to pick up an a dependable balance at the Golden Globes. Right up 'til the present time, the main individual required with the show to ever win a Golden Globe has been Peter Dinklage, who brought home a statute for his work as Tyrion Lannister in season 1. From that point forward, it's been only selections, and relatively few, at that.

HBO endeavored to change things this year by submitting Kit Harington and Emilia Clarke for the Best Actor and Best Actress grants separately, and by keeping down on submitting any other person. Round of Thrones being a group appear, HBO more often than not presents a few cast individuals for thought, however with how little fortunes they've had throughout the years, the system may have been endeavoring to evade vote part by keeping the quantity of candidates little.

TAGS:

[Garmin] Golden Globe Awards 2019 Live Stream Online Free
    [Garmin] Golden Globe Awards 2019 Live Stream Online
    [Garmin] Golden Globe Awards 2019 Live Stream
    [Garmin] Golden Globe Awards 2019 Live
    [Garmin] Golden Globe Awards 2019
    Last edited by earnestjames; 02-04-2018, 09:42 AM.
Working...
X