issue pairing bluetooth huawei p8lite 2017 and garmin fenix 5x

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have the same problem with a P9 lite and Forerunner 35

Comment

Same problem for me. Fenix3HR with a P9lite.
      Very disappointing...

Comment

Same issue with both Huawei P8 lite 2017 and P9 lite OS 7.0 + Garmin 230 fw 7.5 + GCM 4.0.7

Comment

Same issue with Honor 7 lite (android 7) and Forerunner735xt - contacted Garmin Finland and they first told me to check if Bluetooth is enabled

After a few messages, I finally got the this answer:

"It's certainly possible that the latest updates have temporarily violated bluetooth compatibility

For some of the customers, the upgrade has not broken the connection, we will correct the issue to our best"

Comment

I managed to connect Forerunner and Honor 7 (android 7) Lite directly from the phones bluetooth settings. I had to enter the pass code several times and still both the clock and the phone telling me that the pairing failed - although at last the clock was "paired". However, GCM (4.07) did not find the clock. After a couple of hours, the clock beeps that connection was established, and when I looked at the GCM application, the clock was paired and sync worked.

Comment

Habe leider das gleiche Problem mit einem Huawei p9 lite und der Vivosmart 3.
              So langsam nervt es. Ein ähnliches Problem gab es schon mal. Es wurde behoben, eine Zeitlang hat es gut gemacht. Seit dem letzten Update, geht gar nichts mehr. Die App hat die Uhr verloren und ist koppeln ist nicht mehr möglich. Warum muss mann immer verdummbessern?
              Last edited by huflo67; 11-14-2017, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X