Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garmin Connect Mobile Ideas and Suggestions! (iOS & Android)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty sure this has been suggested a couple times but PLEASE make a non-dark version of the app. Not only does it look outdated, but readability is improved a lot with dark letters on light background. Take Polar Flow, Strava, TP, what have you, they are all on white/bright background, and are aesthetically much more pleasing. It is so much easier to work with the web version of GC for that reason (and some other navigation/control issues).

Comment

• Ability to get a report of which widgets, activities or inbuilt items (e.g. blutooth, wi-fi, music etc) used what percentage of battery on the Garmin device. That would really help to figure out what to turn on?off to help with battery management.

Same like you get on phones... Might not be easy to do but would sure help!

Comment

• This is for an improvement on Garmin connect for the mobile Device. After a workout uploads (example a bike ride) you can view the laps under the tab that is an arrow going in a circle. If you rotate the phone, you can view additional info such as avg speed, avg HR etc by scrolling right. As you scroll right the lap column stays in view. However if you scroll down to view more laps (around 9 laps on my phone) you can no longer see the headers at the top of screen (such as avg speed, avg HR etc). Can you lock the top categories, like you do for laps, so that when you scroll down you can tell which category you are looking at.

Comment

• Adding a Bike maintenance log like ridewithgps does!

Comment

• Originally posted by phl0w View Post
            Pretty sure this has been suggested a couple times but PLEASE make a non-dark version of the app. Not only does it look outdated, but readability is improved a lot with dark letters on light background. Take Polar Flow, Strava, TP, what have you, they are all on white/bright background, and are aesthetically much more pleasing. It is so much easier to work with the web version of GC for that reason (and some other navigation/control issues).
            whilst this sort of readability is great for the average person, some people, especially those with things like dyslexia, suffer with black text on white background.

I myself always switch apps to a dark theme if they have one, e.g. twitter, as I find it easier to read.

I think all apps should have a selection really.. its not that hard to have a button that changes the colours

TBH though, i'd rather they focused on getting the quality of things like the all heart rate and calorie tracking fixed over a cosmetic issue like this.
            If you want free mixes to work out to, download them from: www.nexusradio.co.uk
            If you want recipe ideas, check out: www.hungryducks.uk
            If you appreciate logic and reason, check out: www.answers-in-reason.com
            http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/s...06/1603406.png

Comment

Working...
            X