Garmin Colombia is not Giving support to replace my Caps

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin Colombia is not Giving support to replace my Caps

Hello garmin Support

As many people know, the battery issue is fixed replacing the caps, I was waiting a Coupon to get the caps but, So far I just received a Email
    saying " contact with Local Support", that means Garmin Colombia, but I bought my pedals from USA, so, they will not give me support, because I didn't buy the V3' from them.

after wait and ask for its, I back here to explain my situation to find the best solution for me, How can I get the Caps from garmin USA, to replace the old ones ?
    Can I give a address in U.S. and you could send them there.?

Regards

Last edited by iK4N0N; 12-11-2018, 03:42 PM. Reason: updating info

You want to have them sent to me and then I can out them in the mail out to you...

Comment

Originally posted by RobCuadro View Post
      You want to have them sent to me and then I can out them in the mail out to you...
      thanks, I'm waiting the Garmin's Response

Comment

If you are waiting on Garmin Support to respond to you here, you have the wrong idea about what this forum is for. This is not an official support contact location and there is no guarantee any Garmin employee will ever even see your post.You should call Garmin Support for the location you purchased the pedals and tell them the situation. Chances are they will have no problem sending you the caps to wherever you want or at the very least work out a solution for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Browner40 View Post
          If you are waiting on Garmin Support to respond to you here, you have the wrong idea about what this forum is for. This is not an official support contact location and there is no guarantee any Garmin employee will ever even see your post.You should call Garmin Support for the location you purchased the pedals and tell them the situation. Chances are they will have no problem sending you the caps to wherever you want or at the very least work out a solution for you.
          I know and you are right, but If I tried by email, by chat, the answer is contact local support, that is what I did it, believe me I have tried many ways to get any answer or solution, almost a year I have the V3 and almost 10 months (from february), trying ot get any response and so far it look like garmin support doesnt care

Regards

Comment

Finallly I got an answer from garmin, I will have my new caps soon

Regards

Comment

Working...
            X