• Show
Clear All

yes it is

i just ordered one door

Comment

What a shame!

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeHotopan View Post

I live in Germany and I have registered my Vectors from day one. However I did not get any e-mail from Garmin on the new battery doors....
        For me it works ok so far, however I do not know how long will it last, and I would like Garmin to be more proactive on this matter.
        Sorry for the confusion here George. We will reach out via PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn-Garmin View Post

Hi Shawn

I have the same problem like George. It is possible also for me to resolve via PM. I live in Slovenia, but Vector 3 purchased in Italy.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn-Garmin View Post

Hi Shawn, I also have not been contacted. I'm in Canada.

Comment

Got the email yesterday and immediately placed the order with code. Read above today and noticed it was only one cover. Tried to place a second order today with the same code. No can do! Why couldn't they have two order-able SKUs one for the 3s and one for the 3 (a pair)? Arghhh!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback here. I will research these reports. You might want to double check your Spam or Junk folders in your email to make sure it didn't get filtered out.
                Last edited by Shawn-Garmin; 06-13-2018, 12:17 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm in Colombia, so far I have not received any email from garmin

Comment

From Slovenia, email received yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by gplama View Post
                      Appears the order process is United States only. I'm not able to use the code.

So just quietly.... FFS!!
                      Hi Shane

Worked for me on the NZ site - but I had to log in first before entering the discount code. When I logged in after I applied the discount code it lost the discount (150NZD for a pair!)

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by gplama View Post
                        Appears the order process is United States only. I'm not able to use the code.

So just quietly.... FFS!!
                        worked for me ok shane. it looked like it it was processed thru the Aussie site. garmin came thru with the goods just in time. i leave for italy/dolomites in 2 weeks. would be awesome to have them before i leave.
                        Last edited by Winnabageo; 06-13-2018, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Hi shawn I make the same mistake as some other. i orderd only one piece of the doors. With the same code is no second order possible. Can you solve the problem. Would be nice. Thanks

Comment

I got same e-mail from Garmin Germany, while having received a prior phone call from them. Thank you Garmin for seeing that it´s best being proactive than reactive!!! Thanks again!

Comment

Unfortunately, I did not receive a mail with a coupon to buy new doors. After my emails to Garmin Poland I received information that the door will be available in August. The Garmin online store is available within 7-10 days. I hope Garmin will answer for his mistakes and fix it by sending to all registered users of Vector 3 / 3s.

Comment

Hallo. I have received an email that says that I have to contact the local Garmin Service. I don't see any coupon, or any code. Is that ok?
                                because the local Garmin in Athens is a bit ........ I don't know how to say.
                                Can the Shawn-Garmin admin send me email with a code, so I can order?
                                Thank You!
                                Last edited by kostaskaterini; 06-14-2018, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X