No announcement yet.

New firmware 8..0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've ridden a handful of times with the Wahoo Elemnt Bolt. It's pretty good, but I'm looking for better Nav tools. Just picked up an 820 to compare. I'm really liking the built in POI db on the 820. The Bolt uses Google for map searching, but doesn't have categories so you have to know ahead of time what you're searching for.

Comment

8.0 seems to have killed my battery

Battery now lasting less than an hour after the firmware update. Has anyone else seen this?

Comment

No, my battery lasts a very long time. Do you have the light set to auto brightness? That might help.

Comment

No I was just thinking the other day that the battery life is impressive. ...At least for my uses - I can get two full 3-4 hour MTB rides in with one charge. although I usually charge it after one ride. I keep the back light on full time. (I think the brightness is on 5 but not 100% sure)

However, The Fenix 3 battery is crazy good.

Comment

Battery drains, screen halo, etc etc...
            Just send mine to warranty.

Comment

Update:
              Garmiin accept my warranty request.
              They have send me a new one.
              Last edited by SUSSAMB; 08-06-2017, 02:32 PM. Reason: Please try not to quote the post directly above yours, it's unnecessary and just clutters up the thread, thanks.

Comment

Updated to 8 yesterday now cannot upload files to training peaks - utter rubbish why did I upgrade (downgrade?) from the 510!!

Comment

Working...
                X