Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Perform Factory Reset on Edge 25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to Perform Factory Reset on Edge 25

    I'm preparing to return my Edge 25 to the shop as it does not offer the functionality I desired (displaying real-time HR and HR Zone in activity pages). Before I return it I wish to perform a factory reset on the unit. Does anyone know how to do this?

    Cheers

  • #2
    Power on holding the two right side buttons down.
    Release top button on first beep,
    Release lower button on second beep.
    - Alan

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you! Worked perfectly.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by fooboozlie View Post
        I'm preparing to return my Edge 25 to the shop as it does not offer the functionality I desired (displaying real-time HR and HR Zone in activity pages). Before I return it I wish to perform a factory reset on the unit. Does anyone know how to do this?

        Cheers
        It does display Heart Rate & HR Zone on page 3 of the displays. I bought one on Saturday and wondered about the display customisation (we use "s" in Australia) until I connected the cadence and HRM, then actually went for a ride.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GBoydell View Post
          It does display Heart Rate & HR Zone on page 3 of the displays. I bought one on Saturday and wondered about the display customisation (we use "s" in Australia) until I connected the cadence and HRM, then actually went for a ride.
          I was only able to access two pages of data fields on my Edge 25, one with three fields and one with two. Heart rate and HR Zone were not selectable fields for either view. Very curious as to how you enabled this!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by fooboozlie View Post
            I was only able to access two pages of data fields on my Edge 25, one with three fields and one with two. Heart rate and HR Zone were not selectable fields for either view. Very curious as to how you enabled this!!!
            I was a bit puzzled by this as well, but HR and HR zone show up on page 3 of data if you connect a heart rate monitor. About one million people have complained about this not being an option on page 1 or 2, so we can only hope this will be fixed in an update.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AWEATHERALL View Post
              Power on holding the two right side buttons down.
              Release top button on first beep,
              Release lower button on second beep.
              This doesn't work with my Edge 20.

              Any ideas how I can do it?

              Thanks,
              Mick.

              Comment

              Working...
              X