No announcement yet.

Save EBike Data in Activity

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save EBike Data in Activity

With the new EW-EN100 from Shimano I get via ANT the values from the Bike. The cadence valuesWith the new EW-EN100 from Shimano I get via ANT the values from the Bike. The cadence values are stored within the activity. How can the values like the modus and Akku in percentage also be stored ?

Thanks and geats from Germany, Roland

Originally posted by VomSee View Post
    With the new EW-EN100 from Shimano I get via ANT the values from the Bike. The cadence valuesWith the new EW-EN100 from Shimano I get via ANT the values from the Bike. The cadence values are stored within the activity. How can the values like the modus and Akku in percentage also be stored ?

Thanks and geats from Germany, Roland
    It also marks the engine power data in watts and more, if possible have some photos thanks

Comment

Are you sure, so you have more Infos about that?

Comment

Are you sure, so you have more Infos about that?
        I asked you if you tried and put other fields between here that of the watts and more.
        I do not own the EW-EN100

Comment

As far as I know, your Edge 1030 will not write ebike-battery status and modus into its fit-file.
          This has to be done by IQ-apps like this:
          https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/1...435d8fd670a4#0
          (but this one seems to work only for Specialized Levo)

Greetings from Austria!

Comment

Yes I know this and this looks perfect - but why can a solution from Garmin not do the same ? Is there a way to configure this ?

Greets to Austria,

Roland

Comment

The data might already be there. It could just be that Garmin Connect does not report it. Could you post one of your activity files using the ebike?
              - Alan

Comment

Originally posted by aweatherall View Post
                The data might already be there. It could just be that Garmin Connect does not report it. Could you post one of your activity files using the ebike?
                What program do you use to see the file fit data?

Comment

I use the FITSDK from www.thisisant.com
                  - Alan

Comment

Hi, just tried it with GPXSee, no more infos there. Does ThisIsAnt provide a tool or only a SDK ? I attached the fit file and hope you can find more :-) Thanks for your support !
                    Attached Files

Comment

The FITSDK provides a java program and a bat file that will unpack FIT to csv.

Currently there is no eBike data written to the FIT file by the Edge.
                      - Alan

Comment

Thanks for your support, is there a way to configure what will be stored ?

Comment

Thanks for your support, is there a way to configure what will be stored ?
                          Can you post photos, which data shows the E-bike in the 1030 display

Comment

The only way to add additional data to the FIT is by adding a Connect IQ data field that is configured to write data to the file.

There are the eBike data fields
                            Assist Mode
                            eBike Battery
                            Shifting Advice
                            Travel Range
                            - Alan

Comment

I understand how it works to transform a fit file into csv, and then bring it back from csv in fit what I have to use.

Comment

Working...
                              X