Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garmin 1030 (sometimes) cannot discard ride...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same issue/concern and would like to be able to discard rides again like I could with the Edge 820! My use case is also with Zwift.

Comment

I have the same issue and it's bloody annoying, when I am on the trainer I use zwift and the garmin in front to see the current numbers and averages etc.... I would use the zwift upload to garmin/strava/TP and discard at the end the edge activity so it doesn't sync everywhere, but that doesn't work

Comment

+1 vote from me for bringing this back!

Comment

I have continued to pass on your feedback about this feature and the examples provided.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn-Garmin View Post
            I have continued to pass on your feedback about this feature and the examples provided.
            any news on this issue ? im really getting fed up of this
            so stupid that we cant select ourself if we wil save or delete a activity

Comment

why dont you all simply set the edge not to Auto upload activities then? Auto upload only the data from the fenix. then you dont have any double data on strava, right? this is how i always do it, and i have no Problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ckurzke View Post
                why dont you all simply set the edge not to Auto upload activities then? Auto upload only the data from the fenix. then you dont have any double data on strava, right? this is how i always do it, and i have no Problem with it.
                because i want to have the choice to select to either save or delete the activity as i have that choice on all other devices
                i dont want garmin to say that if my activity is longer than 13 km then i should not be allowed to delete it WTF !!!

i have found a workaround as you describe it but that is just not good enough Garmin needs to change the software back or im really close to say the edge 1030 is going back

Comment

Working...
                X