No announcement yet.

D Fly Conection Issues

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D Fly Conection Issues

i have a D fly unit connected to my Di2 set up,when i connect it to my Garmin 1000 it dosent reconize my gear set up ie
    my set up is 50/34T and 11/28T,garmin says im running 52/36T and 11/25T.
    ive checked the bike setings using the Etube software programe,which states my 50/34T 11/28T set up.
    if i manualy change the settings on the garmin it still reverts back to the wrong settings evrytime i restart the Garmin.
    anyone got any clues what could be causing this?
    Experience is how life catches up with us and teaches us to love and forgive each other

Sensors, gears...use the presets for front and back. Make sure the Garmin is recognizing the Di2 in sensors as well.

Comment

This is a bug associated with the change to the Shimano 2.0 protocol. Garmin are working on a fix. The gear settings now come from the Di2 system and override those set-up on the Edge manually if you have the latest D-Fly software installed. The set-up is done via the e-tube phone app.

Do a search on the topic and you find a more detailed explanation of the issue, but put simply the lookup values on the Edge and the phone app are off by 1 for the preset gear selections.
      - Alan

Comment

thanks that makes sense typical Garmin
        Experience is how life catches up with us and teaches us to love and forgive each other

Comment

In this case it appears to a misalignment between Shimnao and Garmin. Not sure who is really at fault, but I have been told it is fixed in the next release that is due very soon.
          - Alan

Comment

My D fly/Garmin seems to be working as it should do after the software update..

Comment

Working...
            X