Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firmware 14.20 news?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, my calibration works fine - but it's annoying to do it each time before a ride - It's bad enough after disconnecting the power from the pedals (change battery, etc.) that one have to do it, but now with the latest update - each time the device is turned on. I would like to disable that 'auto request'

Comment

I think you can disable it under Settings in Sensor Info for the pedal.
      Last edited by SUSSAMB; 09-08-2017, 10:06 AM. Reason: Please don't quote the post immediately above yours. It's unnecessary and just clutters up the thread. Thanks
      Edge 1000, 2016 Cervelo C3 Ultegra Di2 – Zipp 303; 2016 Focus Mares CX Force 1 – Stans No Tubes Grail Team; 2017 All-City Nature Boy

Comment

Thank - will try that this afternoon when I get home - appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by DeanWette View Post

Yeah, I upgraded firmware because it was supposed to fix an issue with the Varia UT800 and Radar light network.

I haven't reverted in so long I now have to search my notes for getting the file and performing the downgrade.
          You can find all the archived files here:

Comment

With 14.20, and an updated Di2 i now get every time the message to setup shifter L and R but i have the 6870 so don't have the 3th button. Can this quextion be switched of so i don't have to answer the question every time I power on the device?

Comment

After upgrading my Garmin to 14.20, it asks me to calibrate Vector 2 power meter every time I run my bicycle. That's really annoying.

Comment

That is a settings under the Vector senor settings. You can switch it on/off there.
                - Alan

Comment

Originally posted by sturvey View Post

You can find all the archived files here:
                  Thank you. If you don't want to dig thru older archive folders manually searching for the right Edge 1000 version among other files, this one is easier to use:
                  http://gawisp.com/perry/edge/
                  Edge 1000, 2016 Cervelo C3 Ultegra Di2 – Zipp 303; 2016 Focus Mares CX Force 1 – Stans No Tubes Grail Team; 2017 All-City Nature Boy

Comment

Originally posted by svkaster View Post
                    With 14.20, and an updated Di2 i now get every time the message to setup shifter L and R but i have the 6870 so don't have the 3th button. Can this quextion be switched of so i don't have to answer the question every time I power on the device?
                    Same happens to me. I also have 6870, and with the upgraded battery and BT-enabled D-Fly. I see no way to disable the prompt offhand.

Comment

Originally posted by aweatherall View Post
                      That is a settings under the Vector senor settings. You can switch it on/off there.
                      Could you be more specific? How can I do it? I did calibrate the Vector 2 in settings, but it still asks me to calibrate every time I start riding.

Comment

And did you had problems with segments? it had deleted all my segments! even if i sync with mobile app, ou copy segments to garmin, one message apears moments later "all segments deleted"

i had problems with UT800 and sometimes with radar, but i did not try it yet.

i have lots and lots of segments...

Comment

Hi Alex,

With the power meter awake and found by the Edge.
                          Select the tool icon from the home page on the Edge, then sensors, then the Vector sensor, then the sensor details. Switch off the calibration prompt.
                          - Alan

Comment

Originally posted by aweatherall View Post
                            Hi Alex,

With the power meter awake and found by the Edge.
                            Select the tool icon from the home page on the Edge, then sensors, then the Vector sensor, then the sensor details. Switch off the calibration prompt.
                            I do not have a calibration prompt when I go to Vector details, I have a calibration prompt every time I start riding. I tried both going ahead and calibrate and press cancel, but still every time I start cycling it asks me to calibrate vector. How can I fix it?

Comment

The Calibration prompt toggle should be present in the Sensor Details menu.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SJT70 View Post
                                The Calibration prompt toggle should be present in the Sensor Details menu.
                                I see. Thanks. Why would anyone want calibration on permanently?

Comment

Working...
                                X