No announcement yet.

Garmin Express deployment

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin Express deployment

The company I work for is starting a partnership with Garmin, as such I have been tasked to deploy Garmin Connect Express to all our computers.
    Iam not able to find any MSI package and silent options to install silently the software.

Th eonly download available is the 6.9 version .EXE file, and I can't find any downlaod for the 6.10 release as of today.

Our users dont have any admin rights so I need to provide an update package each time there is a new version (we use SCCM for package deployment).

Any ideas?

Thanks.

You will need to speak to Garmin Support about this all directly, although the information about 6.9 rather than 6.10 being available as of today via https://www.garmin.com/en-GB/software/express is quite puzzling (I've checked it just now and it's true).

Comment

...and of course let us know what you find out!

Meanwhile it would be good if GarminSupport could advise if 6.10.0.0 has been pulled back?
      GE.png

Comment

The installer files have been re-hosted to the servers and should now be delivering 6.10.0 as expected. Please try to download again. If it still delivers the incorrect installer, please contact Product Support by phone for further assistance.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X