Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Move Saved locations from Nuvi to Drivesmart.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move Saved locations from Nuvi to Drivesmart.

I have a very old Nuvi which we've loved but it's time to upgrade. We bought a DriveSmart 51. Is there a way to copy the "saved" locations file to a computer and install it on the new device? Thank you!

Run Express, it allows you to transfer favourites from one device to another.
    Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
    Previously owned Etrex Legend H, Mio Navman and used Mapsource
    (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

Originally posted by SUSSAMB View Post
      Run Express, it allows you to transfer favourites from one device to another.
      Can you tell me where to find this and instructions? Thank you very much.

Comment

Just Google Garmin Express ... Install it and run it, if you still have issues come back
        Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
        (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

Originally posted by SUSSAMB View Post
          Just Google Garmin Express ... Install it and run it, if you still have issues come back
          Thank you!!

Comment

It was a piece of cake. Thank you again.

Comment

Great. I'll close this thread.

Comment

Working...
              X