No announcement yet.

Garmin express sync failure

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin express sync failure

Been having issues with my forerunner 610 and garmin express failing to sync for a few days.
    The laptop picks up the watch ok via the ant+ usb device, but I just get repeated red flag saying "there was an eror syncing with garmin connect".
    Running windows 10.
    Have tried uninstalling the garmin software and reloading it, didnt help.
    Any ideas anyone?

Me too! Did uninstall / re-install for all my Garmin products on my PC with no result.
    Windows 10 64-bit 1709 Home ed.
    Colorado 300 HR / Edge 800 HR+CD / Edge Touring Plus HR

Comment

I am having the same issue. i am not getting steps/etc. reported in sync and getting the insanely useless message "there was an error syncing with Garmin Connect."
      i am getting unbelievably frustrated with Garmin and their devices. I will no longer recommend to anyone that they use anything from this company.

Comment

Try calling product support. There is normally a simple reason why this is happening.
        Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
        Previously owned Etrex Legend H, Mio Navman and used Mapsource
        (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

Hi, I have the same problem. I've tried everything i can find on Google and this forum. Where can I find phone numbers to call from the Netherlands?

Comment

Originally posted by frixel View Post
            Hi, I have the same problem. I've tried everything i can find on Google and this forum. Where can I find phone numbers to call from the Netherlands?
            https://www.garmin.com/nl-NL/company/contact/

...ken...

Comment

Since Nov 4 I have not been able to sync my forerunner 310xt....keep getting the red unable to sync message.....anyone know of a fix?

Comment

Same here on my Monterra. Did a reinstall but GX closes
                Z_Statman
                Monterra
                Montana 650
                "It is all in the search!"
                Florida, USA

Be sure to GCVote

=========================================
                Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt (anonymous)

Comment

I too have had the same sync error message for at least 12 days. I have a Forerunner 610 that won't sync now with Garmin Express. As in comments above my ANT stick still talks to watch so that is not the problem. I've tried every option available online. Emailed Garmin but no reply yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X