Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forerunner 935 and wrong software version on GE

Hi to all.

After updating the FR935 to last firmware (5.10) GE shows the previous version (4.10) even ig all synchronizations are right. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall GE but, even after reinstallation, it shows wrong software version. On the watch version is correct and so in Garmin Connect too where, if you upload an activity, shows the correct version.

Any tip ?

Thanks

Plug your watch into your computer. Find the file GarminDevice.xml & delete it. Power your watch off, power it on and it should now be corrected when GarminExpress next looks.

Comment

Thanks for the answer. Tried but no luck. Still shows 4.10. Strange thing is that if I open the section tools (always in GE) it shows correctly 5.10. I hope that this will not a problem on future firmware upgrades...

Comment

Yes, it shows 4.10 on the main screen. But if you go to "extras and content" (translated from german version) I see the correct one, next to the serial no.

Comment

Same on a Mac too. Reported wrongly in both places on GE

Comment

This issue had been reported and being looked into. Once this is resolved the post will be updated.

Mike
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X