Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garmin Express will not recognize Garmin Fenix 5X - ????

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same problem, mac user, garmin express don't see my F5x
    Garmin, any help

Comment

Same issue her, with my VSHR.

Comment

I needed Garmin to replace my F5x for it to work. I tried on my MacBook Air and my windows computer... a replacement watch did the trick.

Comment

Same problem here for the second time. I've recieved a replacement watch. It worked fine till now. No connection on the wire. Only wifi and bluetooth works and loading the battery. I start to lose some faith in de fenix 5x

Comment

Any neus about this problem with the 5X from Garmin ?

Comment

I had the same issue.
              My solution was very simple. The Garmin Express was running in the bacground on the menu bar. I chose to quit even from the background. Then I connected the wach and it appeared in about 20 seconds. I hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by dyoll1605 View Post
                Same problem here for the second time. I've recieved a replacement watch. It worked fine till now. No connection on the wire. Only wifi and bluetooth works and loading the battery. I start to lose some faith in de fenix 5x
                I'm running into the same issue. Looks like it is the data port on the back of the watch. When you have the cable plugged in you need to keep the watch on its face or the port will get jacked. Poor design in my opinion. I can get a connection if I slowly wiggle the cable on the back of the watch, but they sync seems to run forever in GE. Still charges and syncs wirelessly.
                Last edited by Rotary12; 08-10-2018, 03:08 PM. Reason: Added more content.

Comment

Working...
                X