No announcement yet.

Forerunner 235 - MacOS High Sierra won't connect to Garmin Express

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forerunner 235 - MacOS High Sierra won't connect to Garmin Express

I am trying to figure out if my 235 is broken or in need of repair. It is about 6 weeks old and I can not connect to it using Garmin Express on the Mac (same with windows 10).

Another issue is it will not connect to my iPhone (IOS 11) via bluetooth - it never finds the watch.

When I connect to the computer the Garmin Device does not show up either, although it will charge the watch.

I have reset the watch many times and that has not worked. I have uninstalled and re-installed Garmin Express and that worked once about 2 weeks ago and has not worked since.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks, Liam

Followup November 11 :

Yesterday my sync worked. I attached the 235 to the mac and loaded Garmin Express and left it running while I was doing other things. It took over 30 minutes for it to finally connect and sync.

What changed - I saw in some post where they suggested emptying the trash can, so I thought "why not". A few apps have updated in that last week or so, but I still can't nail it down to any specific action or order of operation.

Comment

Working...
    X