No announcement yet.

Garmin Fit Iphone App Feature Request

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin Fit Iphone App Feature Request

Please update the app to include Firstbeat calorie tracking.

Currently only distance is measured to calculate calories.

Thank you.

Agree.

Comment

Went to go on my first ride and wanted to listen to podcasts while I ride like I usually do but your app does not see podcasts. Can you please fix this over sight.

Comment

Originally posted by BEFITFIT View Post
        Please update the app to include Firstbeat calorie tracking.

Currently only distance is measured to calculate calories.

Thank you.
        +1 Please

Comment

Originally posted by ASLINK1 View Post
          Went to go on my first ride and wanted to listen to podcasts while I ride like I usually do but your app does not see podcasts. Can you please fix this over sight.
          yes please add this feature.

Additionally please add manual entry option for workouts (at least activity/time/distance)

Comment

Hey all
            I have purchased garmin fit app for my 4S and felt bit disappointed. What I didn't liked is that it does not allow us to view your saved routes/workouts from the iPhone app itself. All you can do is record workouts from the app and review those workout afterward - you cannot execute a recorded route/workout from the app. I am working in an iPhone application development firm and knows a lot about it's capabilities, it is a multi-core phone that is more powerful that any of the Garmin devices, yet with Garmin connect you can send routes/workouts to them…?
            Last edited by Daniel_08; 03-01-2013, 02:53 AM. Reason: spell mistake

Comment

I would really like configurable audio feedback with time and/or distance, heart rate, pace/speed, activated by time or distance.

Thanks for a great app!
              Fenix 5 Sappire, Edge 25, DriveAssist 51, eTrex Touch 35t

Comment

Working...
              X