Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watchface: NoFrills

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see it from my HR Chart in GCM. I've in the past used some CIQ Apps to sometimes record my HR during the night, so I know well how a 1s HR recording looks compared to the normal HR recording during the night. It is not the Display I meant, since I've disabled the "Show HR" feature on your watchface (exactly because the f3hr does not support 1Hz updates). But I can see that the WHR never turns off during the night and that HR is recorded way more accuarate during the night as per usual.

Sorry, should have been a bit more detailed about it before.

P.S: the last 7 Hours (since I've deleted the watchface), the consumption has steadily been 0.3% per hour. I cannot imagine that it is not related, since it's the only thing I've changed (well, deleted)
    Last edited by Scorp1981; 07-11-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the details, I’ll definitely see if I can find something.

Do you think there could have been a firmware update recently that could contribute to the drain?
      My Connect IQ apps
      I only run so I can wear a Garmin!

Comment

• No recent Firmware that I can remember. The only updates were (probably) timezone updates.

SW 4.9
        Display 3.70
        GPS-Version 3.30
        BLE/ANT 3.60
        Wifi 2.40
        CIQ 1.4.4
        WHR 2.90 (10.02.74)

If I had to guess, i'd say that it's forcing the WHR to measure constantly.

P.S. totally unrelated, but isn't a 1s interval actually 60Hz?

Comment

• 1 Hz is one cycle per second.
          CIQ developers use this to refer to the process of updating the display once per second.

60 Hz would mean for example to sample the heart rate reading 60 times per second, which is not what happens here.
          My Connect IQ apps
          I only run so I can wear a Garmin!

Comment

• OK, I thought it was different *g*

BTW, the HR readings this night were back to normal (with the usual gaps) and battery consumption was also normal again. The last 24 Hours only 6.5%, which is consistent to what I usualy have (whitout Workouts). So I'm Pretty sure it was the watchface.

Can't wait for a fix, using my watch without your watchface feels so... wrong!

Comment

Working...
            X