Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data Field: Dozen Run Fields

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• while running your cadence/cadence color is displayed. when stopped the average heart rate is displayed.
    Author of Dozen data fields and Elliptical App.

Comment

• Originally posted by fbbbrown View Post
      while running your cadence/cadence color is displayed. when stopped the average heart rate is displayed.
      my bad, just saw this
      Code:
      -IQ v2.x only: Shows Average Heart Rate when stopped or walking.
      Thanks!

Comment

I can make an update for the color. I have a VA3 and yes that is the case. Only one selection for all screens,. i suggest requesting in the VA3 forums to add that functionality.
        The color still covers the whole field on my watch. Just curious if I missed the update, or you haven't gotten to this one yet?

Comment

• CAD and HR are way too small. I don't think that I can read that properly during my run tomorrow. Pace and distance should be smaller. As small as average pace and time below. Then there would be more space for the two values on top.

Another problem: The settings descriptions inside Connect Mobile are cut off. Sometimes I don't know what they mean. First setting is a "6", standard settings. What is "6"?

Comment

• I ran with Dozen Run today. As I mentioned, CAD and HR were hard to read. Glad they are colored... Bottom fields (elevation and calories) are too small. I don't think that I need new glasses. Time, well, that was possible. Pace and distance same size as average pace and timer and CAD and HR could be a bit larger.

Now I see my running stats on Garmin Connect Web. WTF happend to cadence? It's not shown as values between 150 and 180 but as 75 to 90! So the line is red... Shows only one foot values! In Garmin Connect Mobile the cadence is fine, between 150 and 180.

Comment

@Tisztul_A_Visztula I'm planning to make the Dozen Run more configurable in the next release, so I think that will address your question. However, this feature will only be for the IQ 2.x watchs(i.e. VAHR, VA3, Fenix5family, FR 935,735, etc.)
              Hi Fbbbrown,

may I have a question, this time about Dozen Walk. As you may remember, finally I opted for it on my Fenix 3 HR instead of Dozen Run due to the flexibility of the former. I mean both for walk, hike and all of my 5 run profiles/apps.

Last time I realized that the speed/pace of Dozen Walk is not in line with the speed/data of my other gadgets abd neither with the inbuilt speed/pace data fields of my Fenix 3 HR.

I guess there is a rolling data there similarly to the default of Dozen Run and Cycle, so it may be parameterized to 6. But it is not settable in Dozen Walk.

Could you please make it an option? Is it possible in the future?

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmen_F View Post
                I ran with Dozen Run today. As I mentioned, CAD and HR were hard to read. Glad they are colored... Bottom fields (elevation and calories) are too small. I don't think that I need new glasses. Time, well, that was possible. Pace and distance same size as average pace and timer and CAD and HR could be a bit larger.

Now I see my running stats on Garmin Connect Web. WTF happend to cadence? It's not shown as values between 150 and 180 but as 75 to 90! So the line is red... Shows only one foot values! In Garmin Connect Mobile the cadence is fine, between 150 and 180.
                As for the Font sizes, I make them as large as I can, using what is available. As for the cadence, data fields in general only display the values given to the data field from the watch hardware, as does dozen run. you are encountering a watch bug or your footpod needs a new battery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tisztul_A_Visztula View Post

Hi Fbbbrown,

may I have a question, this time about Dozen Walk. As you may remember, finally I opted for it on my Fenix 3 HR instead of Dozen Run due to the flexibility of the former. I mean both for walk, hike and all of my 5 run profiles/apps.

Last time I realized that the speed/pace of Dozen Walk is not in line with the speed/data of my other gadgets abd neither with the inbuilt speed/pace data fields of my Fenix 3 HR.

I guess there is a rolling data there similarly to the default of Dozen Run and Cycle, so it may be parameterized to 6. But it is not settable in Dozen Walk.

Could you please make it an option? Is it possible in the future?

thanks
                  currently uses a 3 second rolling pace for both speed and pace. DozenWalk is up for a refresh to the 2.4 SDK.

Comment

• Thanks for the feedback. Does it mean that my Fenix 3 HR, which is compatible for 1.x versions will not be part of any update of your Dozen xxxx data fields any longer?

Last time when I had a request as regards Dozen Run, you made some sort of similar answer referring to 2.x version.

I just would like to see whether it is your general approach to stick to the latest SDK versions or I totally misunderstood how updating will impact on 1.x compatible watches

Comment

• Hello. I got a question.

This is the 2nd time Dozen Cycle crash on me. I always reboot my watch to clear things out.

The reason I say and I am guessing here, is that the Dozen Cycle app is gone and all I see the nuclear symbol. Then I hold and press on the upper right button on my F5 and I get some of the Garmin data back, but not the Dozen Cycle app screen and I was able to continue with my cycling with the rest of the Garmin data.

Can I upload the error log? Is there one and what folder?

Comment

• yes, send me an error file.
                        Connect your watch/device to a PC using the usb cable. the error log is located. x:\garmin\apps\log. send using the Contact Developer link, the link is found on the App Store page.
                        Last edited by fbbbrown; 04-16-2018, 02:11 PM.

Comment

yes, send me an error file.
                          Connect your watch/device to a PC using the usb cable. the error log is located. x:\garmin\apps\log. send using the Contact Developer link, the link is found on the App Store page.
                          I connect my phone to my PC and look in that \log folder and it is empty.

I delete and clear my history on my watch once a week to make it lean. Does it clear the log too?

Comment

• Hello. Thanks for an amazing app! I found a bug in the latest version using my 935. As soon as I turn off graphing in the settings I get the IQ error when I try to use the data field. If I enable graphing it works again. I’ve uninstalled, hard rebooted, etc. and the only thing that works is to leave graphing enabled. Can you please fix when you get a chance? I can adjust all other settings without issue. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X