ontimerlap() not called when using workout system

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also waiting for this. Users of datafields with lap data displayed, get an unsatisfying experience because of this behaviour.

Comment

I really need this!

any update on this issue?
      is there a fix coming up?

I was thinking about buying another brand however decided to by Garmin because of its API
      did I make a mistake?

Comment

An update to address this issue is currently scheduled for the next major release.

These events are not generated in our system for workout step transitions because the device does not identify these events as timer laps. The planned change will add an additional workout step event that Connect IQ applications will be able to listen for.

Comment

Thanks for the update
          when is this release planned to be?

Comment

The schedule for the next major release has not been announced at this time.

Comment

this is very disappointing

i bought the watch after building the app and testing in your simulator
              than when it was not running in the live in the Vivoactive HR I found out that your documentations are at fault and so is your simulator, thus in real life this doesnt work

couple of hundred dollars down the drain
              thanks

Comment

This issue should be addressed in the 3.0 beta (available here: https://developer.garmin.com/connect-iq/sdk).

Comment

Working...
                X