Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simulator: 230/VAHR - Menu behaviour wrongly triggered on short press (mouse click)

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simulator: 230/VAHR - Menu behaviour wrongly triggered on short press (mouse click)

CIQ Simulator 3.0.6 (Windows)

In the simulator, on 230, a short mouse click of the UP button triggers the Menu behaviour. For the simulated VAHR, a short mouse click of the ENTER/START button triggers the Menu behaviour. On the real devices, you are supposed to hold the corresponding button to open the menu.

This does not seem to happen on newer simulated devices such as 235 or 935.

This is not a huge deal, as you can use the corresponding keyboard keys (UP and ENTER) to test, but it surprised me at first and made me think my app had a bug.

I apologize if this is a known issue or if I'm missing something.

Thanks for reading!

I'm able to reproduce this with the fr235, but not the fr230. Are you certain you're seeing it with the fr230?

Comment

Actually, I found and fixed this recently. It affected a handful of devices (edge520plus, fr235, fr735xt, and vivoactive_hr). It should make it into the next release.

Comment

Travis.ConnectIQ thanks. Yeah, I had 230/235 backwards. It's funny because I thought I double-checked that before writing this up. Glad it's fixed now!

Comment

Working...
        X