Watchface: NoFrills

Support and feedback section for the NoFrills watchface

How to install and configure NoFrills

Please post any issues, questions and / or suggestions you have here and I will assist as best I can.

Parents
  • Privacy Policy

NoFrills collects the following non-identifiable information in Google Analytics:

• Unique identifier
      A unique identifier generated by ConnectIQ inside NoFrills.
      This is NOT the same as your device ID and is calculated from the device ID and app id, yielding a completely safe and unique identifier.
    • Device name
      For statistical purposes. Helps to identify popularity across different devices and in the future identify obsolete devices for which support can be stopped.
    • Language
      For statistical purposes and to determine the feasibility of creating translations for this app in the future. The value is any of the 29 languages supported by Garmin.
    • Mobile OS
      For statistical and troubleshooting purposes. Values are iOS, Android or Windows Phone.
    • Firmware version
      For troubleshooting purposes.
    • NoFrills version
    • CIQ version
      For troubleshooting purposes and feature feasibility studies.
    • Country and City
      Google Analytics derive this information from an anonymized version of your IP address. It does not store any IP addresses.

Collection of the above-mentioned information is for my eyes and use only.
    The main purpose is to enable continuous improvements and enhance maintenance of NoFrills in order to ensure optimal performance for everyone.

Neither GPS coordinates nor IP addresses are tracked or stored by me.
    Google Analytics prohibits tracking data of this nature, and I fully comply with Google's rules.

Tracking is only done on devices that support CIQ 2.3.0 and later.
    This means that older devices like the Vivoactive, Epix, Forerunner 920XT, Forerunner 230, 235, 630 and all Fenix 3 variants are excluded from tracking.
    Currently there is a bug in the App store that still prompts for a user's consent for internet communication and background permissions, even though a device does not support it.
    In this case you can still proceed knowing that your device won't be tracked.

• Privacy Policy

NoFrills collects the following non-identifiable information in Google Analytics:

• Unique identifier
      A unique identifier generated by ConnectIQ inside NoFrills.
      This is NOT the same as your device ID and is calculated from the device ID and app id, yielding a completely safe and unique identifier.
    • Device name
      For statistical purposes. Helps to identify popularity across different devices and in the future identify obsolete devices for which support can be stopped.
    • Language
      For statistical purposes and to determine the feasibility of creating translations for this app in the future. The value is any of the 29 languages supported by Garmin.
    • Mobile OS
      For statistical and troubleshooting purposes. Values are iOS, Android or Windows Phone.
    • Firmware version
    • NoFrills version
    • CIQ version
      For troubleshooting purposes and feature feasibility studies.
    • Country and City
      Google Analytics derive this information from an anonymized version of your IP address. It does not store any IP addresses.

Collection of the above-mentioned information is for my eyes and use only.
    The main purpose is to enable continuous improvements and enhance maintenance of NoFrills in order to ensure optimal performance for everyone.

Neither GPS coordinates nor IP addresses are tracked or stored by me.
    Google Analytics prohibits tracking data of this nature, and I fully comply with Google's rules.

Tracking is only done on devices that support CIQ 2.3.0 and later.
    This means that older devices like the Vivoactive, Epix, Forerunner 920XT, Forerunner 230, 235, 630 and all Fenix 3 variants are excluded from tracking.
    Currently there is a bug in the App store that still prompts for a user's consent for internet communication and background permissions, even though a device does not support it.
    In this case you can still proceed knowing that your device won't be tracked.

Children
No Data